In the latest version of my ‘Tea Inventory’, which I updated & printed out last night, I made a note in the margins of how many of each type I have (like 34 black teas!). I’m attempting to drink a cup of everything in my entire stash at least once a month, LOL. I tend to play favorites (who doesn’t?), mostly drinking lots & lots of black tea. No more! I’m hereby officially pledging to award equal drinking rights to ALL of my teas. There is one exception: if I serve a tea to a guest, that counts!

To celebrate I went to the farmer’s market, where there was a chick who has her own local tea company, fairly new. I bought 4 1/2 oz samples:
Celtic Cottage Tea – which is an Irish breakfast type – Assam!
Lemon Meringue – rooibos
Peach Melba – more rooibos
Gingerbread – rooibos
Why so much rooibos, after claiming I don’t like it that much?
Basically, I’m trying to get myself to quit staying up til 2am playing my harp, so no caffeine (except puer, which doesn’t keep me up) after…ah…6:00…or so…

Terri HarpLady

oops, I got off on a rant & didn’t even say anything about the tea!
I enjoy this one from time to time…

Cavocorax

Hahaha. That is a thing that happens here. :) Those rooibos teas sound good. Hope they work out for you. I ended up getting 20-30 samples if different decaf/herbal/rooibos teas just so I’d stop drinking tea all night.

Terri HarpLady

I tried them all…they were ok…reviews forthcoming :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

oops, I got off on a rant & didn’t even say anything about the tea!
I enjoy this one from time to time…

Cavocorax

Terri HarpLady

I tried them all…they were ok…reviews forthcoming :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO