I’d like to apologize for being such a whiner last night. My head was throbbing & my allergies were so bad that we had to turn on the air conditioning, which I’d rather not do this soon in the season. I also started drinking Nettles, which I should have been drinking for a few weeks at least. After 24 hours, I feel so much better!

1 cup dried Nettles (yes, that is a lot, but it’s not a pricey herb)

Put the nettles in a quart jar, fill with boiling water, put the lid on & leave it sitting over night. Strain it in the morning & enjoy a cup. Refrigerate & drink throughout the day, either a cup at a time, or sipping occasionally. Make another quart before you go to bed.
Drink a quart everyday! Once your symptoms are alleviated, you can probably drink it less often, & it will keep in the frig for about 36 hours or so. It’s high in Querticin, & other good stuff!

Places to order Nettles:
www.cherylsherbs.com (a st louis herb company)
www.frontiercoop.com

You can also probably pick it up at the health food store.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I just picked up an allergy blend with nettles in it tonight from a local tea store! Thanks for the great instructions on just preparing nettles!

gmathis

This is a good safe place to whine when you need to!

Terri HarpLady

I’m just grateful that there are herbs out there that help, as I won’t take pharmaceuticals.