Good morning Steepster, this is Ms Theresa. Terri the Harp Player (juvenile rebel) & her sidekick little terri (4 year old with a penchant for ordering expensive teas with our credit card) are both grounded for the day, pending the completion of ALOT of office work!!

I am in charge & we’ll be drinking grown up teas all day, while I get things under control. Sometimes that’s just the way it has to be!

I’m sorry to say that this is a sipdown! I have thoroughly enjoyed this blend, which is such a wonderful combination of Laoshan Black, Wild Picked Yunnan Jin Jun Mei, Big Red Robe, Willow Grove Shu, & Aged Silver Needle White. It nicely pulls together the best qualities of each of the aforementioned teas, resulting in a cup that is bold enough to start my morning, and laced with all the flavors that I love: chocolate, malt, caramel, cinnamon…ahhh, I only regret that it is gone. Hopefully David will create a similar blend soon.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO