And here is the third selection from the April TOMC. The appearance of this one is long gently twisted leaves, the color of dark ash, with tan, mahogany, & greenish tinges here & there.

The aroma is of roasted caramelized stone fruit, again I’m thinking peaches or apricots. This is a sweet, creamy, fruity tea, with more of a darker kind of roasting that I tend to prefer in Oolongs. In the later steepings there was a bit of the incense quality similar to the Dancong.

Lynne-tea

How on earth do you already have the TOMC?! Its the 15th today!

Terri HarpLady

I know! I always seem to get it before anyone else! The PO lines from Minnesota to St. Louis must just super fast.

teabird

Funny – my TOMC is in the mail, and I didn’t know what was in it yet, but was just randomly in the mood for this tea today! Fortunately I had some already :)

Comments

Lynne-tea

How on earth do you already have the TOMC?! Its the 15th today!

Terri HarpLady

teabird

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO