I’m trying to drink more white tea. I’m not a huge white tea fan, I tend more towards bold & beautiful blacks, but I have a pretty good selection of whites here, & in my efforts to start sipping down some things, I’ve decided I need to drink from each of my white teas this week. So one white tea per day is what I’m going for!

This is a pleasant, though un-exciting tea. There is a bit of a ‘cream of wheat with a little vanilla soymilk on it’ taste, & a hint of lime.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO