I’ve gone through several steepings of this one today, western style.
It’s not the bold & daring type of tea I usually start my day with, but I hadn’t drank it in awhile, so today was the day. This is a tea that is more about effect than flavor, in my opinion. It is a beautiful with beautiful leaves, very rustic looking. The flavor is of olive oil & grape, & it is both mildly sweet & savory.

I’ve enjoyed this both western & gongfu style, with the gongfu brewings being the much more esoteric, but even this morning, after 3 western re-steeps, I have a nice Chaqi feeling, & it’s as if I can hear the voice of Master Han (Solo), “feel the force flowing through you, Child.”
And then Kwai Chang Caine chimes in, “Yes, grass hopper, feel it move through you like music through the wind.”
Which reminds me, I’m suppose to be practicing right now!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO