drank Tiger Eye by Adagio Teas

I’m experimenting with making my own adagio blend…maybe…
It starts with Tiger Eye, which is actually very good on it’s own.
Then it includes a few secret ingredients…
I was working on it for awhile, then got sidetracked, because, let’s face it, I have tons of other teas to drink!
So today I remembered that I had sort of forgotten all about it, & started experimenting with it again. Basically, I know what I want in it, but I want to get the ratios just right.
Dunno if I’ll ever actually order it, but it’s fun to contemplate…& sip…

Bonnie

Hi Terri…day 6 coming out of this migraine, really wiped out and tired. Thought I’d check in. I’ll be back when this haunting is over. Looks like the weather is going to stabilize.

oh man i hope you feel better soon Bonnie :(

Bonnie

Thx I’ve been on Steepster sick leave. Can’t even drink anything but agiri tea for the caffeine. Think it’s been 4-5 weeks of migraines and fibromyalgia attacks. Ready for this to end.

Terri HarpLady

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been suffering, Bonnie. Hang in there & feel better!

Comments

Bonnie

oh man i hope you feel better soon Bonnie :(

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO