I’m not having a very good tea day so far. I got up, did my yoga, made a cup of this, took a few sips, & jumped in the shower. It didn’t settle well with my stomach. I couldn’t drink any more of it, or I would have barfed. Plain & simple, some teas do that to me on an empty stomach, mostly green teas & ceylons. I can drink Assams, Keemuns, & Yunnans before breakfast, but this tea fits into the ’don’t drink before breakfast’ category. It also reminds me of the ‘iced tea’ kind of tea, so I put the cup in the frig, & left to meet a friend for breakfast, basically tea-less.

awe…hope your day gets better.

Terri HarpLady

It’s improving!
I had an order from Butiki that appeared to be lost in the mail, no fault of Stacy’s though. The PO claimed to have delivered it last Thurs. I just got back from the PO, & it turns out it was sitting on the dead mail shelf. Now I can go practice, & I have a gig tonight, which always makes me happy!
Thanks! :)

Comments

awe…hope your day gets better.

Terri HarpLady

It’s improving!
Thanks! :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO