I’m starting the day with this Assam. I got a sample of it from Stacy a few weeks back, & it was wonderfully tasty, so I ordered a couple of oz which came yesterday, along with a few other things.

I love the name of this tea! It’s also a beautiful tea to look at, & although it’s not as wild & crazy as the Premium Tiawanese, there’s still a bit of an adventure in getting it from the bag through the tsp & into the cup. It has a nice sweet & malty flavor, a little on the astringent side perhaps, but tasty none the less, & it resteeps pretty nicely too! I’m on the 2nd steeping, but my eyes keep roving towards a certain sample of licorice tea…

Thanks Stacy, for all you do for us crazy tea drinkers! I think I speak for everyone when I say, “We Love You, Ms Stacy!!!”

Do I want this one Terri? I’m guessing yes lol

Terri HarpLady

Probably! LOL
I enjoyed the first cup, steeped at 3min 30sec, & honestly, I think the 2nd cup, steeped at 5 min, was even better! It had this awesome fullness to it that you rarely get in a 2nd cup.

Comments

Do I want this one Terri? I’m guessing yes lol

Terri HarpLady

Probably! LOL

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO