Thank you Sil! This smells awesome! I could just sit around huffing this stuff, & never drink it, & be happy. It smells wonderful! Flavorwise, it’s ok plain, with an earthy mildly sweet flavor. The addition of caramel really adds to the natural caramel-like essence of Shu. With stevia, which really brings out the caramel flavors, it’s even more delicious!

i like this one much better hot…as it cools i like it less heh

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I don’t imagine it would be good cold :p

Comments

i like this one much better hot…as it cools i like it less heh

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I don’t imagine it would be good cold :p

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO