I was totally absent from Steepster yesterday. I spent the entire morning running errands with my sons, then lunch at PF Changs to commemorate Drew’s 24th birthday (a week late), then finally I came home & worked in the garden for the rest of the day until I could no longer see. My Gazebo area is finally fully planted with a variety things: various peas, radishes, lettuces, beets, turnips, parsnips, dill, leeks, red scallions, etc. Some were planted a few weeks ago, some during this past week.

So during all this, I did actually drink quite a bit of tea! I started with #49 Assam from Smith tea, which is wonderful! Then I made a 16 oz of Foxy Roxy’s, very lightly sweetened with stevia, & sipped on that all morning while I was driving around. It amazes me how long teas stay hot in that thermal cup!

While I was gardening I sipped on the rest of the ginger peach ice tea from Monday. And that my friends is all the tea I drank yesterday.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO