Hey Sil, remember when I first got this tea & dropped the cannister & some of it spilled out onto the floor? Remember that I scooped it up & put it into a recycled Ahmad tea cannister (because I didn’t want to put it back into the real cannister, which I was going to send you a sample from)… Well, today I finally finished the spilled tea from the Ahmad can, of course, I can’t really count it as a sipdown, since I still have plenty left in the original can. But I knew that you’d like to know! Hahaha!

I like this tea. I like the Tiger Assam better, but this is damn fine tea (sorry, I love saying that) too. Its a nice full tasting brew, with a hint of smoke. Very satisfying! I made a 16 oz in my stainless & ceramic sippy cup to drink en route to a concert I played today over in Illinois. It was perfect.

mini sipdown! lol

also, this is a nice one too…actually i like all three but the tiger assam is the one i can drink most often if that makes sense

Terri HarpLady

Oh yeah! I could drink the Tiger every day! It’s awesome!

Cavocorax

I could too, but I don’t want to empty my tin because then what will I do with it? I wish it could Judy magically replenish itself…

Terri HarpLady

Judy?? LOL, gotta love auto correct, right? It gets so damn creative sometimes!
Cavo, my shelves are full of repurposed tins. I just glue the label of the new tea to it’s new tin. However, it WOULD be nice if A & D sold refill bags…hmmmm….gotta send em an email suggesting that!
Anyway, I don’t drink Tiger everyday either, because I’m trying to adhere to the ‘checklist’ this month…we’ll see.
Rules are made to be broken!

Cavocorax

Haha. So true. I nearly broke my tea buying hiatus, but so far I’m staying strong.

Gosh it’s hard sometimes. ;P

Terri HarpLady

That it is! I almost broke mine the other night, but I reminded myself, “there will always be another sale.” Plus, it’s not really like I need more tea! LOL

Comments

mini sipdown! lol

Terri HarpLady

Oh yeah! I could drink the Tiger every day! It’s awesome!

Terri HarpLady

Judy?? LOL, gotta love auto correct, right? It gets so damn creative sometimes!
Rules are made to be broken!

Gosh it’s hard sometimes. ;P

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO