drank Joy by Tazo

Sipdown!!
Thanks to threewhales, who I actually haven’t seen on here for awhile. This was part of our trade awhile back with the steepster book club. It’s an interesting blend of bold, tart, & a little floral in the there too. Not something I’ll buy, but not bad for a change of pace.

My only questions (not to anybody in particular) is why is this considered a seasonal blend, other than the name? I usually think of seasonal blends as having holiday-like spice flavorings, but this is just a straight mix of black, green & oolong.

K S

Stash has a similar tea called Christmas Morning. No idea why. I kind of liked them both two years ago but nearly so much a year later. Fortunately, not all my cheaper teas have lost their appeal.

gmathis

I loved Joy at first, but my more recent box wasn’t as user-friendly and was a little bitter, no matter what steep time/temp I attempted.

Comments

K S

gmathis

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO