I got this awhile back from the bulk aisle. As far as Assams go, it is robust & malty with a bit of a bite. Not anything like my beloved Tiger or #49, but definitely helped to revive me after an afternoon in the garden.

Speaking of which, it’s starting to look more like the garden I know & love & less like the wildlife grasslands (actually weedlands) that it was turning into. Today my son Drew & I did some terracing, which I’ve been planning on doing for years since my yard is a bit of a slope. We made the first terraced bed, which I promptly planted with lots & lots of carrots & a few other things. In the last couple of days I’ve planted turnips, radishes, lettuces, brussels, more peas, parnips, beets, leeks, more onions, etc. We’re eating asparagus daily, & today I picked some carrots, beets, & collards that over-wintered. I love my life!

Sounds yummy!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The garden, not the tea…. well the tea too. You know what I mean. sigh I need to sleep.

gmathis

I’ve had this. It’s not a bad Cheapster Steepster Assam!

Hallieod

Eating asparagus daily = bliss!

Rachel J

I love that you love your life!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks Rachel! Me too! :D

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Sounds yummy!

gmathis

I’ve had this. It’s not a bad Cheapster Steepster Assam!

Hallieod

Eating asparagus daily = bliss!

Rachel J

I love that you love your life!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks Rachel! Me too! :D

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO