Sil, this is the best flavored tea I’ve ever had! It’s really out of character for me to be drinking things like this, as I’ve been a straight out ‘tea’ person for the most part for quite some time.
Right now I don’t even care if it’s artificial flavorings, it’s really THAT good! I have no doubt that I will be placing a Della Terra order sometimes in the near future, because this is AWESOME! Sadly, this is also a sipdown :() “I want MOAR!!!”
Thank you Sil!

lol thanksfully della has a sale every minute heh i did warn you it was delicious. this is probably the only dessert tea that’s totally decadent that is just over the top for me. the cinnamon swirl bread i love even more, but that’s because it’s got more of a tea component to it. this is just like liquid cake haha

Terri HarpLady

Guess I’ll have try that one too :)

TastyBrew

I’m drinking this right now too! Delicious. I’m with sil though. This tea is crazy good, but I can barely taste the tea. Cinnamon swirl bread still has a strong tea component. And it resteeps forever. It’s like the everlasting gobstopper of tea.

Tealizzy

Haha! Everlasting gobstopper!!

Terri HarpLady

Nice! I definitely want to try that one too!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Guess I’ll have try that one too :)

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Haha! Everlasting gobstopper!!

Terri HarpLady

Nice! I definitely want to try that one too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO