The new Ms. Li’s Dragonwell is up on the Verdant page, & I’m still drinking the old one. I still have enough for 2 more sessions too.

This is a really nice Dragonwell. I used to be a huge Dragonwell fan, & I still love it. Anyone who reads my posts knows I love Black teas better, but there was a time when I drank cup after cup of greens, loving everything sip.

I’m using the Dragonwell brewing method, per Verdant’s suggestions:
3G + 8oz glass cup X 175F
Blowing the leaves away doesn’t really seem to ever work well for me, but I don’t mind chewing up a leaf here & there. Eventually they all sink to the bottom of the cup, problem solved!
Nice & spring like!

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! I’m not big on blowing the leaves either! But I love this method and longjing leaves are not bad tasting anyways :-)

Terri HarpLady

We can all use more veggies in our diets, right ;)

TheTeaFairy

Yep, gotta have some greens!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Terri HarpLady

We can all use more veggies in our diets, right ;)

TheTeaFairy

Yep, gotta have some greens!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO