drank Tiger Eye by Adagio Teas

Taking a break from my office cleaning (it’s coming along). My biggest success of the day so far is that I finally got my Paypal account working again! Since January my account has been frozen to receiving any payments. After numerous phone calls & sitting on hold for hours, one wonderful guy got me through the redtape of setting up the ability to receive payments on my iphone/ipad & fixed my account. Whew!

I’ve enjoyed this Tiger Eye, it’s quite tasty with essence of chocolate, vanilla, & caramel. Now I’m taking a break from my office to go deposit some checks at the credit union, & I’m bringing along the last cup of this! YES, Sil, it’s another SIPdown!! That brings me down to 227 teas!

inguna

You are not alone regarding the frozen PayPal account: http://elliotjaystocks.com/blog/good-riddance-paypal/

There are so many complaints about their customer service and unreasonable freezing of accounts.

Terri HarpLady

mine was frozen because I applied to be able to use the paypal swiper on my iphone. They were suppose to send me an email with some questions for me to answer regarding my business, to be sure I was a real person & not some ripoff artist. The problem is I never received the email, not even in my spam folder. Because I didn’t receive it, I didn’t respond to it. So my account got put on hold, & then I sort of forgot about it until I wanted to use my account, only to discover I couldn’t. It took 3 more phone calls, with being on hold for an hour on two of them, to finally get it solved. The first call the guy gave me wrong info, the 2nd call she said they’d resend the email, & I never got that one either. Today the guy was awesome, totally took care of everything while we were on the phone. So maybe their customer service is getting better? Everyone I talked to was really nice, but apparently this guy was the only one who knew what to do. Anyways, it’s fixed now, so maybe people can start buying my CDs again! :D

Chelle

Congrats on the sipdown! Sounds yummy.

Thanks Chelle :)
I think this one might be a re-order…eventually…maybe in June.

Comments

inguna

Chelle

Congrats on the sipdown! Sounds yummy.

Thanks Chelle :)
I think this one might be a re-order…eventually…maybe in June.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO