My piano tuner came today for his annual visit. It was 8am, we were both groggy, but he perked up nicely when I offered him a cup of tea. When I asked what time he preferred, his response was, “Oh, anything will do.” He started to lift the lid off my piano, then turned back, “but if you have anything smokey, I’ll be in Heaven!” He smiled.

How often do your guests ask for a smokey tea? Mine never do! I hooked him up with this Caravan, & he loved it!

Shelley_Lorraine

Oh gee, I had the guy from whose shop I bought my piano come over to fix a sticky key and he declined my offer for tea. I was so sad! And this reminds me too, I really need to get the tuner in here soon (maybe he will want tea. haha)

Rie

It’s always exciting when guests ask for a specific tea!
But so, so sad when they just decline, or don’t touch the house tea. :c

What do your guests most often ask for?

Terri HarpLady

A lot of people decline when I offer them tea, which is always disappointing. The ones who accept tend to ask for green tea most often.

Comments

Shelley_Lorraine

Rie

It’s always exciting when guests ask for a specific tea!
But so, so sad when they just decline, or don’t touch the house tea. :c

What do your guests most often ask for?

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO