drank Golden Monkey by Teavana

I’m having 2nd breakfast.
After the first breakfast, the boys & I worked out in the garden for about 3 hours, clearing a pretty good size area of weeds, setting up a ‘playpen’ for sweet potatoes to grow in, & transplanting sunflower seedlings to grow along the back fence so that I can have a wall of sunflowers again, & tie them to the fence when they get too top heavy.

I’ll upload more pics to my FB soon, but I’m happy to say things are starting to shape up out there! Still a ton of things to do, more things to plant, etc, but at least I can see the progress.

This Golden Monkey is pleasantly Malty & tasty. Teavana is no longer carrying Black Dragon Pearl, & they claim this is the same tea, but it never tastes the same to me. Still, a decent cup.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO