drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Starting my day with a cup of this. I’ve been drinking a lot of Assam lately, so it feels like a change of pace. :)
This tea has such an amazing aroma, it always blows me away with the scent of chocolate & bread. I always wonder if the sprinkle crushed cacao nips all over the fields where it is grown so that the plants absorb that essence into their roots.
The first initial sips are more green bean like, but as I continue sipping there is a cumulative effect, as my mouth comes thick with bread & chocolate, buttered whole grain toast & a fine dark chocolate, or perhaps a dark chocolate croissant. The flavor lingers. I resteep.

Lol if I get desperate I may need youto hit me up with some. It’s out of stock magically. On verdants website BUT not until June! Since I’m getting tea from my parents this weekend as well…

Terri HarpLady

mini-trade? :)

of course…once i get my tea from my parents since there’s some in there i’ve already earmarked for you

Comments

Terri HarpLady

mini-trade? :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO