drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I haven’t eaten grapefruit for awhile. Did you know that eating grapefruit, or drinking it’s juice, or drinking water with slices of grapefruit will make your tea taste more bitter? I learned this lesson yesterday & this morning. Tony is really into fruit water right now, & fruit water is very tasty, indeed. It’s especially nice after working out & very refreshing. Unfortunately, if it has grapefruit slices in it, it kind of ruins the taste of tea, especially flavored teas. I had a glass this morning (luckily I had my first cup of tea of the day first), & immediately realized that the center of my tongue retained the bitter taste.
I made a cup of this tea, which is NEVER bitter, & sadly, today it is. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the cup while fixing breakfast, & am sipping the re-steep while watching the recap of last nights Induction to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Thanks to the grapefruit, it’s not nearly as awesome as usual, but I know what it REALLY tastes like. I was hoping eating breakfast would cleans my palate, so to speak, but no…
I hope this passes soon, as I was planning on doing a major sipdown today!