I’ve been having horrible allergies all day. After chanting the merits of Nettles as an aid for allergies & getting several people to drink them, I’ve been slacking on my own Nettles consumption, & my allergies hit me with a vengeance today. Luckily nettles work fairly quickly, if you actually drink them, & I started drinking them again this afternoon. The tree & grass pollens are ridiculously high, and I played an outside wedding today, so I feel irritated from head to toe, eyes watering, can’t quit yawning. But I feel a lot better than I did earlier today. I’ll need to be consistent with my Nettles for awhile.

This evening I enjoyed a cup of this Egyptian Licorice tea, which I’ve been drinking for years. It’s naturally sweet & pleasantly spicy. I’ve written more extensive reviews of it, I think. It’s tasty!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO