I’m having a quiet morning at Tony’s house. He just left for the country with his best friend, they’re going to start an old tractor for the friend’s dad, & having a guy day. I’m relaxing with this tea, contemplating breakfast, & just chilling. I plan to leap into action soon, as I want to spend the day in my garden with my son Leif.

This is one of my favorite teas right now. Of course, I have several favorites, LOL, but this one is definitely among the elite overall, & as far as Assams go for sure. It’s bold, malty, earthy. The flavor is very full, & very tasty. I’m down to a quarter of a tin, I drink this way more than any of the other A&D teas I have, because it’s the best!

Terri HarpLady

The re-steep is actually pretty good too!
I’m sipping it, contemplating whether I should:
- fix myself breakfast from Tony’s paltry cupboard
- go home & fix breakfast from my ample hobbit-like pantry
- goof off for another half hour & then take myself out to breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast joints (opens at 11). Admittedly, I’m feeling lazy & that third option is really appealing to me right now :)

how’s that office cleaning going? :)

Terri HarpLady

hahaha…shhhhh, you’ll wake Ms Theresa!
Actually, I managed to get the taxes put away, cleared all the piles of stuff out, my desk looks good, & I vacuumed. There’s still file boxes & drawers I’d like to go through, but I’ll take those one at a time, & probably a large majority of stuff will go to recycling: manuals for things I no longer own, for example. BUT I can walk around in there now! That’s an improvement, right? I haven’t set up my tea cabinet in there just yet…but I did clear a space for it! :D
This week got complicated early with a visit from one of my sisters. Leif & I spent all day monday cleaning the house, she came monday night & we stayed up til 3, tuesday was spent cooking & all 4 of my kids & 3 grandkids came for dinner.
Weds dropped my sis & her son at the airport, then spent the day teaching. Thurs Leif & I gardened all day. Yesterday more gardening & played a wedding. I can’t believe the week flew by, & I’m grateful that I have nothing of any importance on the calendar for the next few days. I need a vacay!

Terri HarpLady

I looked in Tony’s frig again…meh…guess who’s treating herself to brekkie?

haha tell me about it. no release this weekend but i’m supposed to be doing some testing for next weekend’s release. I feel like i’ve been working every weekend forever even though we went home for a visit last weekend. Hoping we can maybe take a road trip at the end of june…. then mom wants her and i to go vacation in maine or something to do some hiking…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

The re-steep is actually pretty good too!
I’m sipping it, contemplating whether I should:
- fix myself breakfast from Tony’s paltry cupboard
- go home & fix breakfast from my ample hobbit-like pantry

how’s that office cleaning going? :)

Terri HarpLady

hahaha…shhhhh, you’ll wake Ms Theresa!

Terri HarpLady

I looked in Tony’s frig again…meh…guess who’s treating herself to brekkie?

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO