This tea has come up a few times recently on here, & so I decided today was the day to bring it out of hiding & enjoy it.

“No MOAR hoarding!” I can hear Sil shouting all the way from Toronto.
“My Preciousssss….” Bonnie calls out from Colorado.
Ah, but this IS the exception, Sil.
Sorry Bonnie, this is my Birthday Present.

I’ve been sipping from these leaves for hours. I kept sipping while a few students came & went, tea & music go so nicely together.
I took a break from the leaves & worked in my Blackberry patch, pulling weeds, repairing trellis, training the canes, & inhaling the aroma of the mulched leaves & such that cover the ground beneath my berry bushes. The aroma reminded me of this tea. It reminded me that this tea was waiting for me. I finished my work & returned to the leaves, & I’ve been sipping ever since.
I’m still fairly new to Puerhs. This is the oldest Shu I’ve had. This is also the best Shu I’ve had. I love this tea.

Today would be a day for me to try some of my
Puerhs except going to the hallway for boiling water is annoying. I really hope they can fix this today. Fml.

Comments

Today would be a day for me to try some of my

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO