This is a very tasty & bold tea that I really enjoy!
It’s chocolatey enough that, for a minute, I almost thought I had accidentally refilled the tin with The Chocolate ‘O’, LOL. Seriously, I was freaking about it a little. I’ve never drank them side by side, & I’m pretty sure I ordered more of the Choc ‘O’ with my last Tea Spot order, but I can’t find it in my collection (which is back up to 247, I think, with a swap still coming from Nofar & uh….a few other places…LOL).
SO…I poured some of it out into a dish to compare it to the picture on the front of the tin, & also compared it to the Choc ‘O’ pic on their website. I’m happy to say, “I did not screw up!” Whew! Bolder Breakfast has Mallow flowers in it, choc O doesn’t.
Also, I know that the Choc O is EVEN chocolaty-er, whereas Bolder Br is an earthier blend, but obviously it’s chocolatey enough that I was momentarily confused. :)

Holly Faye

This tea sounds amazing. Thanks for the idea!

Comments

Holly Faye

This tea sounds amazing. Thanks for the idea!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO