I’ve been sitting around drinking various caffeine free teas this evening, because I want to sleep well. Of course, I probably won’t have any trouble falling asleep, since I worked out in the garden almost the entire day. I really got a lot done, & Leif was there with me through most of it. We had a good time, & my garden is looking pretty good!

I followed dinner with a cup of Adagio’s Rooibos Lemon Cloud, which is kind of tasty in a creamy lemony sort of way, but also tastes more like a lemon sucker than the real thing.
Then it was More Cowbell!, which I’ve decided I don’t really care for. It sounded good:chocolate, vanilla, caramel, rooibos, honeybush. I think it was better if I use aLOT more tea. I didn’t, so it’s just blah.

I’d really like to end my day with one cup of something really good, but all the teas I love the most, all the teas that are supremely satisfying, are teas that pack a punch.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO