drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I’m having a nice quiet morning. Drew left for his class at the college, Leif is still sleeping. No students until noon today, so I made myself a nice brekkie & have been savoring multiple steepings of my beloved Laoshan Black. I love this tea! This is one of the only black teas that I actually bother to re-steep. This is also one of the only teas that I always order 4 oz of at a time. I know I’ll love it, I know I’ll drink it. I’m currently still drinking the Fall picking, but I also just got a bag of the Spring version, so that I can do a comparison. But not today.
I love the thick mouth filling roasty chocolaty-ness of this. There for awhile I was drinking it everyday, but now I’m trying to cycle through ALL of my teas each month (I never quite make it, but I do at least get through all the black teas).

Cavocorax

Mmmm. I can’t wait until mine arrives!

do a comparision naaaao! lol

Comments

Cavocorax

Mmmm. I can’t wait until mine arrives!

do a comparision naaaao! lol

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO