I’m sitting here polishing off a sweet potato before bed. I just got home a little while ago from playing a gig & I’m not drinking any tea right now. But I drank ALOT of tea over the last 24 hours. It started yesterday when my sister arrived with her 2 adult children. I have 2 sisters, one is on steepster & goes by the name MsWhatsit (everybody friend her all of a sudden, it will freak her out, LOL). So it was my other sis who came to visit, & I’ve been introducing her & her kids to all the crazy teas I obsess over, so of course, we had to have tea last night, right?

I passed around my ‘menu’ of 300 or so items, each person picked one. My niece picked Adagio’s Almond Oolong. Then out came the gaiwans! First we drank Mi Lan Xiang Phoenix Mntn Dancong. Several steepings later we started another Gaiwan with Master Bi’s Jin Guanyin. We drank both of those for awhile, comparing flavors, etc. Next up was some Qianjiazhai Old Growth ’12 Sheng, followed by & interspersed with Xingyang Golden Buds 2010 Shu.

It was really fun to serve tea to everyone. They all think I’m some kind of tea expert now, LOL. We got to sample a lot of tea, & everyone went to bed waterlogged, about 2am.

This morning the fun started again.
My nephew & I fixed breakfast & drank a pot of Laoshan Black together, with resteeps. Then he wanted to try something smokey, so I fixed a pot of A & D’s Caravan. He decided he doesn’t really care for smoke.
Everyone wanted Bilbo Brew with breakfast.
Once breakfast was over they headed for home (Mansfield). I went to the Chiropractor.