This tea is like the younger brother to Tiger Assam.
Tiger gets most of the attention because Tiger is so awesome, & older brothers usually do, but DK (that’s Double Knit’s nickname around the house) is also awesome, he’s just overshadowed a bit.
Right now we’re having a wonderful breakfast together, & he’s a little bit of a hipster, but he’s actually kind of hot. I heard him singing, “space cowboy” a little while ago, “I’m a joker, I’m a smoker…” ;)

I enjoy straight varieties of tea, as they each have their strengths & occasional weaknesses, but a good blend is nice too, & this one is especially good. I’m not gonna sit here & try to analyze the genetic pedegree, although there is Keemun in there to be sure.
I’m just gonna enjoy his company, & maybe sing along.

Cavocorax

Sad younger brother – always feels left out.
To be fair though, even though I hadn’t tried the non-Tiger blends, I think this would have been my second choice if I did order more!

Will find out for sure once I try your samples!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Will have Space Cowboy in my head for the rest of the day

Terri HarpLady

LOL, after I wrote this review, I sang the whole song…twice…
“Easy like sunday morning” has been in my head since I played it at a gig last night :)

Rie

Awesome note!

Terri HarpLady

Just had a rehearsal with a guy who’s singing at a wedding next weekend, “In this very room” by the lennon sisters. Now I’ll probably have that song in my head for the rest of the day, ;)

Comments

Cavocorax

Sad younger brother – always feels left out.

Will find out for sure once I try your samples!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Will have Space Cowboy in my head for the rest of the day

Terri HarpLady

LOL, after I wrote this review, I sang the whole song…twice…

Rie

Awesome note!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO