The instructions for this tea call for “a level Tb” of tea. If you’ve seen this tea, you know that it is wild & crazy looking, & there is no way you can measure a level anything, so for me, it’s a slightly heaping Tb, & it’s perfect.
This is a very tasty tea, as long as you don’t compare it to the regular Premium Taiwanese Assam, which I’m pretty sure everyone likes better.
Left to stand on it’s own, however, it is very smooth & tasty!
The perfect accompaniment to the bowl of Roasted Beef & Parsnips stew with caramelized onions & carrots that I’m having right now. A black tea that is bold enough to stand up to a meal like this is bold enough for me!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The description of your stew has me drooling!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The description of your stew has me drooling!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO