WOWZA!
This is one potent cup of tea!
So, admittedly, this is one of those teas I probably would never have ordered. It’s so finely chopped it looks like coffee grounds!
Stacy sent me a sample, so here it is. It’s really intensely good!
I haven’t drank for 30 years, but it reminds me of one of those really dark thick beers. It’s malty, fruity, a little edgy. This is what I expect an Irish breakfast tea to be like, really In Your Face!

Not something I’d want to drink every day, but I might add a little to my cupboard from time to time.
Thanks Stacy!

haha you really do only want to steep this one for a minute…maybe less lol

Terri HarpLady

The instructions on the sample packet said 2 minutes!
:D

oh! on the package you buy i could swear it says one minute…as do the instructions on steepster lol

Terri HarpLady

LOL, oh well. I was still drowsy, so who knows. I’m AWAKE now! :)

Butiki Teas

1 minute is the time we recommend but 2 minutes is what was recommended to us. I just find 2 minutes to be a little too strong, though some days I need a full 2 minutes.

Terri HarpLady

It was bold & beautiful at 2 min for sure, but next time I try it I’ll most likely tone it down a bit.

Comments

haha you really do only want to steep this one for a minute…maybe less lol

Terri HarpLady

The instructions on the sample packet said 2 minutes!
:D

Terri HarpLady

LOL, oh well. I was still drowsy, so who knows. I’m AWAKE now! :)

Butiki Teas

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO