Yum!
I’ll say it again, with a little more enthusiasm, “Yum!”
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to like this, much less to love it. I’ve never been a big fan of flavored green teas, & without sweetener it’s just ok. Add a little bit of sweetness & the deliciousness of strawberry & buttery toffee step up. I didn’t taste the ginger at all.
Thanks for the tasty sample Stacy!

Nxtdoor

I guess there’s hope. Maybe I should order Stacy’s green teas to restore faith in the variety.

Green teas aren’t much up my alley but Stacy does have a couple that are pretty good

Cavocorax

I can’t wait to get my Butiki order from OMGSrsly
Stacy gave us a few extra samples of her new tea, and this might be one!!!

Butiki Teas

Cavocorax-It is but it isn’t the final version, though it is very close to the final version.

Shelley_Lorraine

that’s funny that you say you don’t notice the ginger. It was the strongest flavor to me :) But I didn’t notice the toffee at all!

Comments

Nxtdoor

Cavocorax

I can’t wait to get my Butiki order from OMGSrsly
Stacy gave us a few extra samples of her new tea, and this might be one!!!

Butiki Teas

Shelley_Lorraine

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO