Tony & I went to breakfast with his daughter for father’s day. Luckily I had a few teas & a steeper in my purse, because the selection at the restaurant was pretty lame. I drank this one while I was waiting for my breakfast to come out, & it’s such a wonderful cup that I didn’t mind the wait. German chocolate cake with coconut caramel frosting, with a rocky wuyi essence. I think the 2nd steeping is always my favorite.

Cavocorax

That sounds incredibly good. I’ve only got a sample so I’ll have to make sure it doesn’t get wasted ny drinking it on a busy day where I could neglect it.

Comments

Cavocorax

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO