drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Sipdown!
My daughter Ari came over with her son for lunch. We made deviled eggs, raspberry almond flour muffins (heavenly), & a salad of Mizuna, radishes, & raspberries (all from my garden!) tossed with hazelnut oil & mango vinegar. Ari picked this tea to have with lunch. Perhaps sitting on the shelf for 6 months has done it some good, as it was much better than I remember it being. Ari loved it.

MsWhatsit

Sometimes heat affects my flavor perception and a tea I didn’t much care for in cooler weather is very good in the hot part of summer.

Terri HarpLady

Maybe that it :)
Also my allergies cause my taste & smell capabilities to be mutes, then I miss subtle undertones.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Terri HarpLady

Maybe that it :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO