I feel that I have accomplished very little today, but it’s been a nice relaxing afternoon, just sitting around sipping teas. Sometimes I need a day like this, & it’s been way too long, IMO.

It appears that I’m the only person who has ever reviewed this one, & it’s been quite awhile since I drank it. This is one of those Shengs that is still young, & I always have to remind myself to limit the amount of leaf to 3G, & keep the early steepings short! Otherwise it’s way too intense. I wrote a pretty comprehensive post regarding this Sheng awhile back, so for those who want a full on review, I’ve attached the link.

High Adventure

I had the same kind of day!

Kittenna

I think I may have purchased this one, but left it with my mom. Hopefully I’ll get around to trying it when I’m visiting her one day!

Comments

High Adventure

I had the same kind of day!

Kittenna

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO