First tea of the day! I really enjoyed these pearls this morning, with their essence of malt & chocolate. I needed a black tea that wouldn’t upset my tummy on an empty stomach, because I had a student right away & didn’t have time to eat. This one worked just fine, using 6 pearls & steeped at 4 min, then 5, then 6 minutes. I made it through the first cup during the lesson, drank the 2nd while fixing breakfast, & the 3rd with my meal. A good start to a busy day!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO