First tea of the day!
Last night before I went to bed, I re-organized my Tea Menu, deleting anything I no longer have & entering the new offerings. The current total is 308.
I think I need to set a goal to have my tea collection include only as many teas as I can drink in a month (sampling each one once, that is, not sipdowns).
I’ve also noticed there are several teas that I never drink, & I should probably give them away to somebody, because I doubt that I will ever drink them.

These Black Dragon Pearls are ok, but I’ve realized they are not my favorite. Do I have a favorite? Not yet, I’m working on that! :)

Nxtdoor

I know what you mean. If I count only the teas I know I will drink, and remove those “what are these still doing here?” teas, all of a sudden my choices are way more limited. Also, I have teas I have to be in the mood for. If I only count my “I can drink this anytime teas” I don’t have that many!!

Terri HarpLady

I love so many teas, & of course I want to try everything at least once. Add all the trades, & next thing you know, you have 300 teas! :D
My current count on straight black teas (not counting samples from friends, just the ones on the shelf) is 32. That’s one a day, plus an extra. I have 5 whites, so I can get away with 1 per week…more or less. I’m trying to be methodical about this, but I’m a chronic Right Brainer (with occasional bouts of intense Left Brain action, such as the making of this tea list).
I need to start a ‘give away’ box with teas that I either don’t like or am indifferent to.

Cavocorax

A give away box us a good idea. I need to let go of the teas I don’t care for – write them off ad a mistake/lesson and move on…

Terri HarpLady

Maybe that’s how TTBs get started? :)

Cavo….we do that with th group here… If you want to g rid of something, stick it on the spreadsheet and if anyone want to try it or take it they indicate….otherwise, unless its a tea that I HATE, I try to hit the swap thread every couple of months

Haha, Terri. Maybe?
And that’s really smart Sil! I think we have so.e of that on the bc spreadsheet, but I haven’t utilized it.

Comments

Nxtdoor

Terri HarpLady

Maybe that’s how TTBs get started? :)

Haha, Terri. Maybe?

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO