This was sent to me months ago from Bonnie when I first joined Steepster back in September. Thanks Bonnie!

This tea is one of those that requires sweetener to bring out the flavors. It’s been so long since I drank Rum that I can’t really recall the taste, even though I was at one time a fan of Meyers Dark Rum. The last time I drank this one was in observance of International Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept 19th). I was gonna cut & paste my post from that day, but I couldn’t find it.

Nxtdoor

This is a favourite of mine. Maybe just nostalgia, it was one of the first teas I had when I started my loose leaf tea journey. But I always replace it when we’re low because if I can’t decide what to drink, I can always rely on this one!

Comments

Nxtdoor

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO