I love this tea!
I have loved it for a long time.
Everyone was bummed out at breakfast because of the Bilbo Brew sipdown, & so I made a big pot of THIS, handing out cups of it’s chocolaty awesomeness. Everybody is in love!

This tea has a nice bold bass, a wonderful chocolate essence, & just enough Shu to give it an earthiness, although not in an obvious way. If you didn’t know there was some Shu in there, you might miss it. Overall, I love the bass, I love the boldness, I LOVE the chocolate, & it packs a pretty good punch too!

Cavocorax

Hey! I’m drinking this right now! :)

Glad that this was able to appease the sad Bilbo-brew crowd. After tasting my sample, I can see why!

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, we’re getting low on this one now, & I’m REALLY not allowed to order any tea for awhile, hahaha, at least not until Sept.

weird..thought i commented on this. This and chocolate o are going on my september/october list since i have no funds and need to order from butiki and mandala first..

Terri HarpLady

Maybe we can do another split order…I will be needing to restock both this & chocolate O as well.

I will keep you posted madam!

Comments

Cavocorax

Hey! I’m drinking this right now! :)

Terri HarpLady

I will keep you posted madam!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO