“Yayyyyyy!!” Shouted at the top of my lungs, “Zhu Right is BACK!”

And just in time! I’m such a grumpus today! I slept very deeply last night, the kind of deep sleep you have when you’re sick, & although I am not sick, I’m cranky & probably should take a nap.

Note to self: Drink a strong infusion of Elderberry this afternoon, just in case you’re fighting off a virus you don’t know about.

Anyway, my day is saved! I opened the front door to find 2 Boxes with my name on them! Not one, TWO!!. In the first box, this awesome tea. I immediately had to have a cup, 1 TB in mug, steep 3 minutes. It’s a wonderfully deep & strong cup of dark fancy designer 97% chocolate from somewhere exotic, with a little expresso, some sweet spices, and Re-Steep @ 5 min. I’m SO grateful that I get to drink this today!

Box #2: YAY!!!” Every bit as exciting as the Zhu Right, it’s my trade from Sil, the most awesome tea friend Ever! I just posted a pic of the yummies she sent on my FB. Sarah, you Rock!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO