I’m still feeling out of sorts. Last night I once again slept like a vampire at dawn, so deeply that I was drooling. I didn’t want to wake up, & I don’t really want to be awake right now. I’d like to go lay down, like an old dog, & just not move, in total silence, just breathing. No stimulus, please.
What’s going on?
A – the government is poisoning us (because I’m not the only person feeling this way). Yes….I’m a bit of a conspiracy theorist in my spare time…
B – it’s like that M Night Shymalan movie,(I’m a big Shymalan fan. His best movie, IMO, is Lady in the Water. I LOVE that movie) “The Happening”, where the plants are drugging us ….oh wait a minute, we call that allergies.
Who knows? As a precaution I’m drinking a strong cup of Elderberry (antiviral) followed by an even stronger cup of Nettles (antihistamine).

Next week while I’m visiting my folk in FL I can lay around all I want.
Today I can’t. I had a student this morning, I have to go upstairs to my office right now & pay bills, & I have a gig tonight, so I need a shower, & need to move my equipment, & I need to finish my laundry & figure out what I’m going to wear.
And I think I need to eat some Sushi!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I literally could not open my eyes up for 5 minutes after my alarm went off this morning, so you’re definitely not the only one a little off the last couple of days.

Lala

Terri, please tell me you are not stuck under the dome?

Terri HarpLady

LOL, Lala, maybe I am. I don’t really travel too far from home most of the time, so who knows?