First Sipdown from the latest Sil Box.
It’s not a true sipdown, because I think I have some of this from the Reserve TOMC, but I’m counting it anyway.

This is a really tasty Sheng, which I’ve been drinking whilst paying my bills. I’d like to linger over it for a another hour or so, but I have a gig to get ready for. See previous review for a better description.

Thanks Sil!

Didn’t realize verdant had provided their rewards samples as tomc reserve offerings….bah

Terri HarpLady

My mistake! After I posted this I looked on my list. The one they sent out as a reserve tea was 2007. The reason I’d had the 2006 was because I also got the rewards samples! Hey, it’s just more tea, right?

Terri HarpLady

Actually, I totally messed this up! The rewards sample was 2007, the Reserve was 2006. So I posted this in the wrong listing, but whatever…sigh…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO