This tea is one of the best blends out there, in my opinion.
It’s a wonderful combo: loashan black, shui jin gui, toasted rices, & cacao nibs. Could anything be better?

I’ll let you in on a secret. I love it plain, but if I sweeten it, I start to resemble someone with tourette’s syndrome, cursing like popeye the sailorman. Adding sweetener brings out the chocolate, the roastiness, the caramel, & this is so damn !$%^&_(^Q*&%$! GOOD, that I can’t describe it without muttering obscenities.

I let Tony have a sip, & he, who doesn’t like Laoshan Black (blasphemy!), did a double take, took another sip, & wanted to keep the cup. I didn’t let him.

Sounds like he just offered to buy you some verdant teas ;)

Fjellrev

Ha! Tony SO got converted.

Terri HarpLady

Naw, I’m to GDI to let him buy my teas, LOL.

MzPriss

Wait. Someone doesn’t like Laoshan Black???? :O

Terri HarpLady

I know! Can you believe it? And of course, it would be MY boyfriend, LOL.

Comments

Sounds like he just offered to buy you some verdant teas ;)

Fjellrev

Ha! Tony SO got converted.

Terri HarpLady

Naw, I’m to GDI to let him buy my teas, LOL.

MzPriss

Wait. Someone doesn’t like Laoshan Black???? :O

Terri HarpLady

I know! Can you believe it? And of course, it would be MY boyfriend, LOL.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO