I haven’t really drank very much tea today. I feel like crap. Mom took me to the health food store (the throbbing of my head increased in the short time we were out, damn allergies) to get some nettles & elderberry. I immediately started brewing strong concoctions of both. My final cup of the day is yet another cup of Bengal Spice (celestial seasonings). Now I’m going to bed.
Tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Stephanie

I’ve been wondering if nettles really work or not. Let us know!

Terri HarpLady

It does Stephanie. I’ve used Nettles for years. The only problem is once I start feeling better I tend to taper off my usage, & then my allergies come back :p
Today I am starting to feel better. I just need to keep it up.

Comments

Stephanie

I’ve been wondering if nettles really work or not. Let us know!

Terri HarpLady

Today I am starting to feel better. I just need to keep it up.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO