Yum!
I deserve a tasty treat today, & this was it! This is a pleasantly malty & chocolatey cup.
I split up a 3oz bag of this to share with friends, along with the rest of our order, & these things will all be headed to Canada, along with some other goodies that arrived today from TastyBrew, hopefully tomorrow.

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Cavocorax

Woohoo! I better add these to my massive spreadsheet so I know what’s coming. :D

Terri HarpLady

If there’s anything either of you want me to include let me know. Cavo, as I recall I was maybe suppose to send you some red dragon pearls? Or mandala’s black dragon pearls? Or was it both?

Cavocorax

I can’t remember which, but I’d be interested in either or both of you have enough. Just enough for a cup would do! And I sent.the Zen Tea Dragon Pearls to you about a week ago. :D

Oh god I wanna be back with my tea!

Comments

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Terri HarpLady

Cavocorax

Oh god I wanna be back with my tea!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO