This is SO GOOD!
I could sit around drinking this forever.
It’s so very rich, with a chocolatey fruitiness that is YUM!
I haven’t been drinking much in the way of oolongs or puerhs, as my taste buds weren’t working, the water in florida sucks, & I wasn’t really feeling very good anyway.
THAT’s OVER!
Even though I’m still congested, I can taste & smell enough now to totally appreciate my more nuanced teas, such as this one.
I don’t yet have a favorite wuyi oolong, but there are several contenders here, & this is definitely one of them!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO