drank Golden Yunnan by thepuriTea

It’s August!
Last night I did my monthly tea inventory. I’m starting the month at 343 teas, a nice palindrome number. This includes samples, trades, & teas I’ve ordered recently…tea hiatus group, I think I need an intervention. You may all have to come to st louis & babysit me for a week to keep me from ordering anything else!

So, I’m starting the month with a plan for many many sipdowns! My son Leif started the ball rolling by polishing off the last of the Earl Gray Moonlight from Adagio. I continued the trend with this Golden Yunnan, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I’ve already reviewed it a few times, & although it may not be as awesome as the Golden Fleece, & it doesn’t really look like the photo, it is still a very drinkable & tasty cup of tea!

Teacount 341.

Soooo begins the count. And we were doing so well for a few months there…

Terri HarpLady

I know! I think you & I are really good for each other, but I think maybe we’re also really bad for each other, LOL.

Comments

Soooo begins the count. And we were doing so well for a few months there…

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO