Another tea sent to me from Sil.

I’ve kind of wanted to try this one for awhile, but then I always request different samples instead, or just let Stacy surprise me, & that’s always fun. (Speaking of Stacy…I have a Butiki order that is suppose to arrive today! Yeah!)

So…I do love grapefruit, & I enjoy a good Dragonwell too. This definitely showcases both. Unsweetened it’s got the entire tangy tart mouth of a sweet white grapefruit, & I’m sure that if I added a little sweetening it would turn into an even sweeter pink grapefruit, or maybe even a ruby. Today I’m drinking it plain, & it is very refreshing! The Dragonwell is a gentle one, slightly salty, & not a lot of green flavor.
I probably don’t love this enough to buy it, but it’s an interesting & pleasant change of pace, so one never knows! :)

this is an occasional tea for me. Not because i don’t love it (best grapefruit tea i’ve found) but just because it IS so much like grapefruit…and it’s green heh so there’s that

Comments

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO