Yeah, I know, I drank this yesterday. So what? LOL!
Sure, I set a parameter for myself to drink ALL THE TEAS in my cupboard & there are still 29 unflavored blacks to get through this month, in addition to flavored blacks, greens, whites, oolongs, puers, etc, but little terri wanted to try this one again this morning, & we all know that she really runs the show (for those who don’t little terri, she is my inner child, who I’ve spent a good deal of my adult life getting to know. She is all about creativity, food, gardening, tea, music of course, & fun. You never want to confuse her with Ms Theresa, the office manager part of me, who likes to think she’s the boss, but spends most of her time locked up in some closet in my mind).

So this tea? I steeped 1 Tbl + 8 oz X 3 minutes
The resteep was for 5 minutes. I’d like to say more, but my first student just walked in the door, so I’ll just say I do like it.
Sorry, that’s all you get.

Bonnie

Ha! This was my morning tea too!

tigress_al

I like little Terri best!

Terri HarpLady

Yay tigress! Thanks!

Comments

Bonnie

Ha! This was my morning tea too!

tigress_al

I like little Terri best!

Terri HarpLady

Yay tigress! Thanks!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO