It’s been awhile since I drank a cup of this, & although I used to avoid smokey teas, I’ve begun to develop a taste for them. I drank this while cooking breakfast, so no analysis or anything, but I can say without a doubt that this is damn fine tea!

Indigobloom

I fall in and out of love with smokey teas. Right now I’m just starting to like them again

Cavocorax

I’m the same way! I have about 2oz of Russian Caravan to drink up so it’s a good thing I’d getting more into smokey teas again!

TeaBrat

I am the same way too. I like them a lot when the weather is cold and rainy.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’m just like you guys. Sometimes I really like them, other times it’s, “no thank you”.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I have yet to find a smoky tea I like.

Comments

Indigobloom

Cavocorax

TeaBrat

I am the same way too. I like them a lot when the weather is cold and rainy.

Terri HarpLady

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I have yet to find a smoky tea I like.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO